Complex but Promising Carbohydrates
As key players in biological processes, glycans are essential to biomedical innovation and much small molecule drug manufacturing. Asymchem’s Chemical Macromolecule Division (CMMD) glycans technology platform provides custom glycans development and manufacturing of these key components including dextran, cyclodextrin derivatives, and dextran/metal complexes. Coupled with our peptide, oligonucleotide, polymer, and biotransformation capabilities, this allows access to oligosaccharides, peptidoglycans, and an ever-expanding range of drug conjugates.
To date, Asymchem’s glycans offerings have supported drug delivery systems, medical devices and excipients. We have the capacity to produce GMP product from grams to multi-kilograms. Our team can provide expert documentation preparation service to support IND/NDA filing.
- Natural glycans modification (chitosan, dextran derivatives)
- Pharma grade SBECD (USP) (CAS: 182410-00-0, USDMF: 029379)
- Other glycans API (sugammadex sodium)
- Process development and optimization
- Glycan synthesis from grams to multi-kilo grams
- Analytical characterization test, analytical method development and validation, IPC control, and release tests
- GLP and GMP manufacturing
- Nanofiltration system: 1812, 2540, 8040 type
- Ultrafiltration system: 0.1~5 m2 Manual type, 10 m2 Automatic
- Spray dryer: BÜCHI B-290, SODA-12 type (Up to 120 L / day for aqueous solution)
- Lyophilizer: from lab scale to GMP production (1 m2, 5 m2, 10 m2)
- Prep-HPLC: DAC-200, DAC-300, SEC column and IE column
- Reactor: 10~5000 L