Partner with a Proven GMP Facility
With a track record of twenty one regulatory pre-approval and GMP surveillance inspections from US FDA, TGA, NMPA (CFDA) and MFDS (SKR) as well as more than seventy customer audits a year, Asymchem has been committed to continuously and consistently assuring GMP compliance throughout our day-to-day operations across all sites. Our quality system is designed to be in compliance with the ICH Q7/Q8/Q9/Q10/Q11 guidelines and the international regulatory requirements and are considered fit for human consumption.
Approved GMP-compliant facilities offer peace of mind in addition to these benefits:
- Ensured regulatory compliance from development, analytical services, and cGMP manufacturing to later stage development and commercialization with full CMC and RA support
- Accelerated process development and scale-up under increased GMP requirements.
- Enhanced regulatory audit readiness (pre-approval inspection or GMP re-inspection), including virtual audit capabilities
- Track record of successful audits (FDA audit details here.)
- Established registered starting material (RSM) assessment and regulatory concept.
- Adherence to commercialization production timeline