Position: Human Resources Director to Senior Director
Location: Morrisville, NC USA
Company: Asymchem, Inc.
To Apply: Email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and self-motivated individual to assist with the needs of our growing team. The HR Director will be responsible for recruiting for the Asymchem Group as a whole, in support of personnel needed in the U.S. and P.R. China, but based in Asymchem’s NC office. This person will direct the routine functions of the HR, including employee onboarding, administering pay, benefits and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices for those hired by the NC office. This position will work closely with our Accounting Department and leadership team to understand and execute Asymchem’s human resource and talent strategy, particularly as it related to current and future hiring needs, retention, and succession planning.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Recruit suitable candidates for hire as instructed by relevant Asymchem departments, providing guidance of job descriptions
- Work with multiple recruiting agencies to obtain candidates suitable for the posted job descriptions
- Work with Marketing Director and any Asymchem site to raise visibility of needed hires
- Creating and managing recruitment plans including attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews and maintaining required personnel files
- Creating, updating and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to federal and local law.
- Coordinating interviews, virtual or in-person, with potential candidates with relevant departments, and collecting feedback for each.
- Creating onboarding plans and educating new hire employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and working with our IT Specialists to create new logins, emails and other accounts.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel files
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising pay scale accordingly
- Taking disciplinary action against employees where appropriate and addressing employee grievances
Bachelor’s Degree required, with a preference in Human Resources. Business Administration, or related field
Minimum 7 years of experience of human resource management in the Life Sciences field strongly preferred
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
Ability to effectively work across teams, levels and countries
Ability to work effectively remotely as needed
Ability to identify areas for efficiency improvements and create change where necessary
Must be local to the RTP area of North Carolina.
Salary & Benefits:
$100,000-$140,000 base salary + bonus |Medical, vision, and dental, 401K matching, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave
Morrisville, NC (near the RTP)
About Asymchem, Inc.
Asymchem, founded in 1999, is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) offering integrated solutions across all stages of drug development and into commercialization We are a research-intensive company actively developing practical, economically feasible and sustainable technologies for more effective manufacturing. Customers include 13 of the world’s 15 largest pharmaceutical companies plus many emerging pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Asymchem is supported by 7000 employees based in PR China, US, and EU.